gogotomica

gogotomica

Friday, July 30, 2010

Special Sales 2010 July

I have been thinking to do Tomica sales for a long time. Not the regular Tomica which is off the shelve in local shops but the Tomica which are only available in Japan which are not supposed to be exported unless you do it the parallel way. After some months of struggle (due to my laziness on sourcing), this is the first batch from Japan arrived on 28th July. Total are 14 pcs of Limited Edition Tomica and one Cherica Fairlady on special request. These are limited as they are made by Tomica on special project/request by minicar shop, museum, companies etc in Japan. All of them are produced in limited numbers (usually 3000pcs), one of the Skylines here is only 500 pcs made, I believed. I have already discussed and agreed with my collectors friends and followers turned friends of my blog that I can do this with an "early bird special price" but condition is all transactions made must be CASH ON DELIVERY. It is to be fair to me because I need to fork out the initial payment of a few hundreds dollars (depending on quantity and price I got from Japan). Above pictures are some of the 14 Tomicas, 2 Fairlady are not seen as I am keeping them because they look too nice telling me not to let go to my friends. Eventually, 8 units are snapped up. I still have last 4 units here so I am offering to the followers of my blog.

Last offer for Fairlady 240Z (2 units), R32 Investigator car and a Skyline R31 GTS Racing car. Offer valid from today till our Singapore National Day, 9th August 2010. Fairlady and R32 are going for USD$15.00 while R31 GTS at USD$18.00. Singapore collectors who are interested, please base on USD$1.00=SGD$1.40. Foreign collectors are welcome too but price does not include freight. No offense but do hope you don't bargain with me as the price I buy from Japan are not really cheap so I am earning a few SGD dollars from each car only. After this promo, I will sell at higher price, sell in ebay, flea market or keep it under my own collection. Next offer might be in end August or Mid September if I am able to get hold of nice models. Interested parties please drop me a mail : bonu@starhub.net.sg and I will try to assist.


ALL CARS OF JULY/AUG SALES ARE SOLD.

2 comments:

  1. Nice choice of models to start off your store...good luck on your new venture!

    How much is the GTR Investigation Car? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. US$15.00. Not really a store but also to help my friends to get some Tomica and make a few bucks. If cost too high, I will just charge at cost.

    ReplyDelete