gogotomica

gogotomica

Monday, March 7, 2011

Kombie in Germany

We begin our trip from Rotterdam to Haren, Leer, Bremen, Elsfleth, Hamburg and eventually back to Rotterdam.

Took a picture for Kombie while in Leer.

One of my dinners while in Bremen during our 3 days stay there.

Looks good even for Kombie

Kombie just looked on while we ate.

Saw a nice church in Bremen.

Another picture before I move to next destination.

Lazy Saturday while I had my cola and frites.

Kombie in Rathaus, City Hall of Hamburg.

We met a Strike or demonstration which I don't know what is it about.



Rathaus, hard to get right angle with Kombie for full building.

Saw a map with miniature buildings.

Kombie parked near the lake.

A new friend which Kombie met in Hamburg. We stay opposite to Atlantic Hotel.

On the way back to Rotterdam.

We stop by a kiosk for toilet break and diesel.

Diesel for our Galaxy, not Kombie.


9 hours from Hamburg to Rotterdam. The police close part of the autobahn.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Syah, thank you for your good compliments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing to see that your Kombie was in Hamburg were I live ;)
    I found your page as I searched for infos about my Subaru Rex from Diapet in approx. 1/28th scale. I think on my next journey I will make some pics with my favorite models ;)
    Greetings from Germany René

    ReplyDelete