gogotomica

gogotomica

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Polfi Toys of Greece

Polfi Toys are made in Greece in the 1970s. Many believed that some of their cars are copies of Matchbox. The build quality oppose directly to Matchbox although some Polfi like the Renault 17 here look similar to the one Matchbox has. Most Polfi has the problem of uneven gaps and low quality paint on them. I will still continue to collect Polfi if I find any in future.

Polfi are packaged in blister like the above.

I do not know if this is rescuse car or ambulance. A Mercedes 450 for this job?


A Renault 17 Coupe as taxi? I can't recall if there are any countries using coupes as taxi, not to mention 3 doors hatchback.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting.I will be waiting for your next post.
    Trade Car Sales in warrington

    ReplyDelete