gogotomica

gogotomica

Saturday, September 4, 2010

My Tomica Case

I just dump some loose Tomica in the red case in order to get this photo shoot. I used to have 3 unused brand new red departmental store Tomica case still seal in TOMY box. It's a shame that I cannot afford to keep the 3 cases so they continue to stay in their box. One day, I just decide to sell all 3 to a collector in the USA but I kind of regretted it recently. I had to sell them because I cannot afford to have more space in my room. So I decide to buy a used case, since it is used, I don't have to worry that it will be scratched. Just days ago, got my case and this will be what I am able to afford. There shouldn't be a 3rd one although at times tempted to buy the bigger one which can hold 80 cars and there's one which is a display at the top and below, there's a rack where you can put all the boxes just like the one in the departmental stores. I have a thing for these cases because I used to buy my Tomica choosing them from these cases when I was a kid.
Those were the memories. I wanted to make my room like a toy shop but had to clear some unwanted ones first as space is a killer for me. Will post more of my collection soon.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I saw a big Tomica case in Japan and it is still there as of last week. However I have no way of bring it home. Too big for hand carry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brian, you can always ship it back. EMS not so expensive and good if you can add in few more cars in the package like me.

    ReplyDelete