gogotomica

gogotomica

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Kombie in Miniatur Wunderland

After Winter Flohmarkt, my next program is to re-visit Miniatur Wunderland again. I decide to walk from Hamburg Messe to my next destination. My sense of direction is not really good. I could take a taxi but since my reservation to enter Miniatur Wunderland is at 1430hrs, I have a whopping 2 hours of luxury to walk there. It's only 2.4km but the problem is, I don't know the exact direction but I know it is to walk southwards to the Waterfront. I was cold and hungry and finally found a cafe which open on Sunday.

After having my first meal (of the day) at the cafe, I continued my journey and after 45 minutes, I reached the bridge which I am familiar of. I have been to Hamburg 4 times so basically I have been to different corners of the city. I spend about 1.5 hours (including meal at cafe) strolling to my destination. Not bad based on my gut feel. I felt so proud of myself at that moment.

At the entrance of Miniatur Wunderland (after purchasing of ticket), you will be greeted by thousands of Wiking, Herpa, Schuco etc on sale. I didn't buy any the last time. I saw in departmental stores selling each Wiking or Busch at around 8 to 20 Euro depending on models. I will get some after my trip to mini land as they are priced much lower here.

These Kibri are nice but I will not spend my Euros on these since I don't want to start another hobby.

Miniatur Wunderland has day and night using controls of lighting in the exhibit halls. Did I see a King Kong? Fear not, it's big friendly giant staff fixing on a train.

Here's Kombie, he will start the journey here and will bring you to different parts of Europe and America. I couldn't differentiate where's where as I was busy taking photos for Kombie. This post should be the richest in photo and I will try to keep my sentence short.











Herbie leading the race.

Where is Kombie?

Here he is! Catching up the pack.



One of the best picture taken here.





































The trip ends here.

I ended mine with Wurst and Pommes Frites.



2 comments:

  1. I went to the flea today and i bought the limited edition FD2R! Finally got my hands on it! Btw, feel free to view my humble collection at flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sophiest. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even sometimes the scale of surroundings
    seems didn't match with the TOMICA Kombie .
    But it's very nice Sir .

    Kibri seems similar with SIKU in released
    models (?)

    ReplyDelete