gogotomica

gogotomica

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Gift From Poland - FSO Polonez

Polonez Caro Plus by Welly
I received a package from Poland last Saturday and it's from my friend, Wojciech! He been sending me toy cars he bought from Poland previously like Syrena (Polish) and Trabant (East German) because he knows I am crazy about toy cars. I know why he send me a Polonez because it's my "favourite" Polish car as I always teased him with one video when he is working in Singapore. See video below. Thank you so much again.

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever needed to use a phone booth to call someone and found that it was being used as a toilet by a homeless person since there were none nearby? Have you ever tried to buy a calling card for an overseas call and ended up with the wrong card? Time has moved on.non-steering IoT SIM Card

    ReplyDelete