gogotomica

gogotomica

Monday, September 9, 2013

Revolving Tomica Display Stand

A surprise find last weekend. A small toy shop in a neighbourhood selling Tomica and some other toys. The shop looked under utilize because there is little number of toys on the shelves making the shop looked very empty. I am just curious how this shop can make enough for the high rental in Singapore.

What actually caught my eye is the Tomica display that sits on a blue revolving stand. This Tomica display stand reminded me of the one in Sogo I used to patronise as a student. To my best knowledge, the stand is fabricated by the Tomica distributor in Singapore and only a few are made in either blue or white. You don't see this kind of display stand in departmental stores anymore and I am glad to have found this one still soldiering on in a shop. I hope I can get my hands on this unit if the shop decides to let it go one day.


2 comments:

  1. "I hope I can get my hands on this unit if the shop decides to let it go one day."

    Thank you, that is what I wanted to hear! ;-) I hope you gave your details for the shopkeeper lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is this shop if you don't mind my asking. Thanks

    ReplyDelete