gogotomica

gogotomica

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fake Tomica In Singapore

As many may know that there are some imitations out there already, they are also available in Singapore since last year. I bought these last year through this year. I am lucky that I did not invest heavily on this series because I am not really a fan of "cars with eyes". The reason why I have bought these because Singapore never had Tomica Cars series and the price is reasonable enough. Although I do not have the authentic one for comparison, those with good eyes should be able to spot the differences. There are many sites which post these comparison of original and fakes. I am suspicious of these cars after I bought 2 pieces this year because of the low quality box. As usual I would dump new stuff aside for a very long time and do not have time to verify them until last weekend. Not that disappointed since already expected them to be not original.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn chia sẻ trẻ sơ sinh nằm nôi điện có tốt không hay võng điện có tốt không và giải đáp cục điện đưa võng giá bao nhiêu cũng như mua máy đưa võng ở tphcm địa chỉ ở đâu uy tín.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are stalls selling fake dream tomica batmobiles literally beside my school

    ReplyDelete