gogotomica

gogotomica

Monday, February 14, 2011

15-3-1 Nissan Fairlady 280Z-T

Matching loose Tomica and empty box has become a hobby for me. From 2011 onwards, I will be recording the number of matches I have done for my collection.

Empty Tomica box arrives on 14th Feb 2011

Had the loose Fairladies some years ago

I have to choose one of the Fairladies to match its new home. The yellow car was eventually chosen since it is the first issued colour and it matches the box perfectly. The blue car will have to hang on for the next available box. A perfect match for Fairlady on Valentine's Day.

5 comments:

  1. nice! I need Mitsubishi Lancer GSR 2000 boxes too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian, I need you meant Galant Lamda GSR 2000, #18-3?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the blue one with this 'yellow' box; I think the Blue one is correct as it is a -T i.e. a T-bar roof...when was it issued?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Philip,

    There are actually quite a number of variation of this Fairlady.

    ReplyDelete