gogotomica

gogotomica

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Lamborghini & Formula 1 Promo Cars

I managed to get a few sets of these Japan exclusive Lamborghini and F-1 cars. I will be keeping a set each and selling the balance at the flea market. I received many enquiries from these 2 sets as expected so I will just show case them here before they are all gone. I might be also selling my own set since I am saving up for vacation.

Lamborghini Diablo SE30 Jota

Lamborghini Countach LP500

Lamborghini Countach LP400

Lamborghini Aventador LP700

Lamborghini Reventon

Lamborghini Walter Wolf Countach

Here are the set of Formulae 1 cars from different era.

I find that they are quite charming considering this compliment comes from someone who never like F-1.

Complete set of 6 cars from different era.

I will just show one of the cars.




3 comments:

  1. Wowww... Those Countachs... Smokingly hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me know if u r selling ur Lamborghini set
    sms me @ 81028539
    thks !

    ReplyDelete
  3. For anyone who is really interested, it is $120.00 per set. Email: bonu@starhub.net.sg

    ReplyDelete