gogotomica

gogotomica

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Birthday Presents

Happy New Year. It's 2012 in Singapore already. I've been busy lately so to post this is a little late. My birthday falls on Boxing Day and just to share some of the presents I have gotten from my friends. This "Lesney Moko" wrapper is specially done by a friend and I like it so much that it becomes a display in my room. I just like presents which are self made.


These are the recycled wrappers which I used to give my friends and the ball is thrown to my court again. Gotta think of something interesting for them this year.




1 comment:

  1. its very good and amazing article and i enjoy it, i appreciate the time and effort you put on this, i will share this with my friends thanks
    Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly
    helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to offer something back and aid others
    like you helped me.
    best cash for cars brisbane

    ReplyDelete