gogotomica

gogotomica

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Cyprus 2017 - July

I have not set my foot in Cyprus for 7 years. This time coming with Emirates since Singapore Airlines doesn't fly to Athens any more so I am transiting in Dubai instead.

 View from my hotel.

 Actually was better than I expected.

Locals told me that this is a very good hotel. Staff are friendly, they have a nice pool, breakfast is much better than previous hotels I stayed.

The hotel staff recommended this restaurant if I wanted authentic Cypriot or Greek cuisine. It took me 10 to 15 mins walk from hotel. 

I order my favourite lamb as usual.

On the way back to hotel, I walked into a provision store.  

I was attracted by the Majorette display since I started buying Majorette recently again.

I bought some cars here as they are old stock which some are as old as late 90s. Seems like the kids in Cyprus doesn't play with toys. I stayed in Cyprus for 2 days before flying to Athens for the weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment