gogotomica

gogotomica

Saturday, May 13, 2017

My Toy Cars Part I


I have been neglecting my blog so to make it up. I will post photos of various cars in my collection to share with you guys.

 Moskvitch Taxi, Made in U.S.S.R.

 Moskvitch Panel Van, Made in U.S.S.R.

 Dandy Citroen H-Truck Curry Rice, Made in Japan

Dandy Citroen H-Truck Michelin, Made in Japan

 Dandy Mitsubishi Canter Truck, Made in Japan

A must buy for me when I saw it in a shop.

Tomica Limited Vintage Neo Nissan Gloria, Made in China

Clovertoys Hyundai Sonata, Made in Korea

Kingstar Hyundai Excel, Made in Korea

Kingstar Hyundai Stellar, Made in Korea

Kingstar Daewoo Le Mans, Made in Korea

Sakura Lamborghini Countach LP500S, Made in Japan

Mebetoys Mercedes 250 Coupe, Made in Italy

Diapet Nissan Skyline 200GTX, Made in Japan

Diapet Nissan Auster, Made in Japan

Diapet Toyota Corolla, Made in Japan

Diapet Honda Prelude, Made in Japan

Diapet Lamborghini Countach LP500S, Made in Japan

Diapet Nissan Skyline, Made in Japan

Diapet Toyota Corona Van, Made in Japan

Diapet Daihatsu Charde, Made in Japan

Diapet Cherica 100 Honda Civic GL, Made in Japan

Diapet Sablon BMW Glas 3000, Made in Belgium





1 comment: