gogotomica

gogotomica

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Momento Singapore

Momento Singapore - Click Here For Video

I was invited for the filming of "Momento Singapore" as they are looking for collectors who has toy cars made in Singapore. "Momento Singapore" is about stuff we used during the 50s to 70s and has a total of 4 episodes. Each episode has a different theme. I happened to appear in episode 2 which was aired on 15th August 2012. I just received the video from the filming company recently but I couldn't load the file from the disc. Apologies for the poor quality of the video as I used my phone to record it on TV. After seeing the show, if you ask me whether Matchbox are made in Singapore, I don't think so.



1 comment:

  1. Hello
    are you in this movie ???? Because if yes I have to load this file on my PC . Like that I have the more beautiful model of woman !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    REGARDS
    ALAIN

    ReplyDelete