gogotomica

gogotomica

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Recent Hauls in Kulua Lumpur

I like to thank an Indonesian friend for helping me to get these 4 cartons of CN series Tomica when we meet up in Kuala Lumpur last week. We do not have these CN series in Singapore so they will be available in my cousin's shop from this week.

I also bought these Tomica from different shops in Kuala Lumpur. I have most of them already but it is still good to keep some extra pieces.

Maisto Electric car, Mycar which I think nobody makes them and a class '51 VW Beetle Cabriolet.

One big lot of loose Hot Wheels and 2 loose Tomica.



3 comments:

  1. erm can please help me keep the tomica no 20 skyline gtr 33 supra 61 hilux and 111 crv and when flea market?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI there interested in the Green Lambo and No 33 Toyota Supra, wonder if they are for sales?

    ReplyDelete
  3. what are these CN series Tomica? are the models different than the 'standard' issue now made in Vietnam?

    ReplyDelete