gogotomica

gogotomica

Thursday, December 10, 2009

40th & 41st Tokyo Motor Show

This was bought in HK last month and this is not mine but belong to my brother who is never a Tomica collector. He only owns 3 Tomica, Swift Sport Yellow, Swift Sport Racing and this one above. I don't think a normal Singaporean will buy this because somehow I know the buying pattern of our fellow country men. The reason why my brother will buy this (4 times the price of a normal Tomica) is because he owns the same ride with same color. Below is the Swift Sport as one of the gift set (limited 20,000 set) in the 40th Tokyo Motor Show in 2007, each maker has a car each and total 8 if to collect all. There is also 300 limited number of a special color for each model so it will be 16 in all.






1 comment:

  1. I Like your Swift TMS 2009,
    If would like to sell it, please let me know.
    bean.tmed@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete