gogotomica

gogotomica

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Tomica 2010 Jan

This is first ever Bentley Tomica has made so it's a must have for me. Tomica made the sister car Rolls Royce Phantom VI (regular and Dandy) in the past and it is a really nice effort. This Bentley looks good too especially the front grill that looks really Bentley. I am always excited whenever Tomica made a foreign car but the actual product is always a little disappointment (in my opinion, look at the Smart Fortwo). I do seriously hope that they consider to revive the F-Series as I think there are many nice foreign cars in the market today. In my opinion, this should be better buy than Matchbox Bentley in terms of quality. Hope I am right when I see this Bentley next year.
I do hope Tomica can release new casting than to based on the existing. I will still buy this since this will be a hot item too and it looks hot. Nevertheless, it is nothing exciting for me to look forward to it compared to the Bentley.


Pictures taken from TakaraTomy website:
http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/tomica/new/index.htm




2 comments:

  1. tomica seldom releases cars of other countries, this bentley looks promising!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, it is... I really hope its a good one

    ReplyDelete